Not sure what you are looking?
Please view our list of products we provide below.
Best for high-volumes
Best for everyday use
Durable and reusable
Thicker like a credit card
Best for smaller quantities
Work one-on-one with a graphic designer
Printed Product Designs
Return Address labels
Thank You Cards
Labels & Stickers
Labels for Bottles
(We do not do car wraps.)
Photo Gifts & Wall Art
Signage & Trade Show Displays
Still not sure what you want? Here are suggestions by project.
Congratulations Yard Signs
Thank you cards
Happy Birthday Banners
Birthday Yard Signs
Christmas and holiday cards
Engagement Party Invitations
Save the Date Cards
Bridal Shower Invitations
Wedding RSVP Cards
Wedding Receptions Cards
Wedding Enclosure Cards
Rehearsal Dinner Invitations
How to get started:
1. Get in touch.
Let us know what your project is and we’ll guide you to achieving your goals. Either use our contact page, give us a call, or stop in at our location in Troy, Ohio.
2. Submit your artwork or your design idea.
Once a price is agreed, you can either submit your artwork or have our designer create it for you. If you are submitting your work, be sure to set it up using one of our templates.
If our designer is creating your artwork, we’ll send you a proof for review – that will be your chance to look over your file before it’s printed.
3. Give us your final approval.
We won’t print anything unless it has your final consent. Once you give the final approval, we’ll get started printing your job. Typical jobs take about a week to two weeks.
4. Pick up your amazing prints!
We’ll let you know when your prints are ready for pickup.
File Format, Layout & Booklet Cover Guidelines
For a successful print, we recommend following these upload specifications.
- Format: Your file must be in PDF format, with no password protection.
- Layout: Make sure that the file comes in single pages, arranged in correct reading order. Your upload must contain all pages, including four cover pages. Saddle stitch booklets must be divisible by 4 otherwise we will have to add blank pages to your document.
- Blank pages: If you want the inside of the cover pages to be blank, make sure to include blank pages in your PDF file.
- Use one of our templates: These will guide you in setting up your file for printing.
Colors: Booklets are printed in CMYK. Images in RGB or PANTONE colors will automatically be converted.
Resolution: 300dpi is the required resolution for booklets. Lower resolution files will affect the quality of the final print.
Bleeds: Include a bleed of 1/8” (0.125 in) on every side of every page to avoid white margins. The bleed threshold is ±0.25, anything beyond may keep the file from uploading.
Margin: Content should be placed at least 1/2” (0.5 in) from the margin. Missing the correct safety margin, your text may be too close to the edge or binding. It can also end up in the bleed, causing it to get cut off.
Please reference one of these helpful templates when creating your designs. If you have any questions, please give us a call or email.